Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whats in my Hangar?

So with this blog topic going around, Ive resisted posting about it. I just dont have much of an interesting lineup of ships overall. Yet, people continue to think I have a ton of shiny ships sitting all over New Eden. This post dispels that rumor! I can name all my ships available to me in every station I have ships in off the top of my head. Thats how interesting I am when it comes to ship variety.

Vengeances in Heild and Bosena. Roughly 8 fully fit in my "regular" fitting.

10x Rifters in Ishomilken. Shipped there with an empty clone during our campaign, but never got motivated to JC up there and lose them.

Punishers in Heild. For those t1 1v1s.

2x Legions, but I only fit one so far. Ive used it for scanning a c3 WH so far.

A Bestower for hauling crap for PI.

And thats my hangar. Amazing, isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment